KMS Parent Club
If you’re interested in becoming involved in the school community, meeting other parents/caregivers, staff and school leaders as well as gaining valuable insight into the school and other educational initiatives, you are welcome to join us at Parent Club meetings.
Parent Club is open to every parent, grandparent, carer and family of students who attend our school. Is it an opportunity to connect with other parents and school staff.
Your involvement can be as big or as small as you choose.
The school highly values parent involvement and being a part of Parent Club helps establish a valuable link (and a voice) between school and home.
The presence and participation at school of families is valued by children and has a long lasting impact.
- Meet once per tem
- Assist with school tours of new parents
- Support school events
- organises occasional fundraising activities
There are many ways in which you can be involved in our school community. Below is a list of activities and who to contact:
- Help in the classroom (eg reading, art and craft): Please speak to your child’s teacher
- Mentoring: Carol Saunders, Business Manager, Front Office, 8821 0100
- Canteen: Vicki Hartleib, Canteen Manager, 8821 1254
- Help in the Library: Kerry Rover, Librarian, Front Office, 8821 0100
- Governing Council: Nominations are called early each year through the Newsletter.
Many roles require a Criminal History Screening and attendance of an informal volunteer information workshop. These sessions are held at various times throughout the year and are on the school calendar. Front Office can assist with information or watch for details in the newsletter.