Digital Strategy Survey 2021
Digital strategy survey is now open – have your say!
As part of our plan to build world-class education in South Australia, the Department for Education is developing a new digital strategy.
The digital strategy will:
- set a clear vision for using digital technology across our education system.
- outline how we use digital technology to maximise student learning
- how we prepare children to learn, live and work in a digitally driven world.
- The digital strategy will focus on four key themes:
- improving and enhancing teaching and learning
- a productive workplace
- effective data use
- alignment to broader government opportunities. You can have your say by completing the online survey (10-15 min).
For more information about the Digital Strategy, visit the Department for Education website
- The strategy will also look beyond offices and classrooms and consider how technology can benefit communities and the state.